Berwick Artists Society
How to join or renew membership of the Berwick Artists Society
Members and visitors are welcome to attend any of our events and enjoy being part of a vibrant and proactive group of artists with a mutual love of the world of art. Come along to our next function to meet other members and to participate in our activities.
If you would like to join the Society, please obtain our Membership Application Form from the Membership Secretary, at our monthly Demonstration Day or Night or the Thursday Painting Group. .
To find out more about the Society, contact a Committee Member, or ask for a Newsletter at your local library – Berwick, Narre Warren, Endeavour Hills, Hampton Park, Pakenham, Cranbourne or Doveton. Annual Membership is from 1 July through to 30 June each year.
New members pay the full annual subscription which covers them up to the 30 June of the following year, and provides them with a Society name badge. Joint membership is available for two artists living at the same address.
If you are joining the Society part-way through our Membership year, please contact the Membership Secretary to make arrangements for pro-rata payment of the annual membership subscription.
As a member, you will:
- Receive a quarterly Newsletter with information about the Society and the local art scene, diary dates and venues for upcoming events.
- Be able to attend our Monthly Demonstrations at a special Members’ only entry fee.
- Be able to come to our Thursday Painting and Portrait Groups for a Members’ only fee.
- Have the right to show your work informally by entering our Monthly Competition in an enjoyable contest with other members.
- Have the opportunity to attend our Paint-outs and Workshops.
- Have the right to enter your work in Exhibitions organised by the Society.
- Receive discounts on the purchase of art materials at selected suppliers.
By becoming a member, you will benefit not only from the development of your own skills, but from the camaraderie within our Society and the knowledge that you are contributing to the local art scene.
Please contact our Membership Secretary, see Committee listing or download an application form (DOWNLOAD).
Student (under 18)